*THE PRICE REFERS PER PERSON IN PRIVATE GROUP SAFARI OF UP TO 6 PEOPLE
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Private Safaris: FROM 2 TO 6 PERSONS
Parks: Arusha, Mkomazi, Magoroto
Canoeing Arusha e Manyara NP – ADULTO (children from 12 years)
Walking safari Arusha NP and Tarangire NP
Sundowner in the bush (dipende dal lodge)
Night safari Manyara NP – (children from 12 years)
Hamper lunch and bush meal
Visit to a Maasai boma
Lake Eyasi excursion with visit to the Hadzabe and Datoga tribes
Lake Natron with activities and visit to a Maasai boma
Lake Duluti canoeing or naturalistic tour
Horse riding – 2 hours
Meserani snake park visit
Extensions to the islands of Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia
Internal flights to the islands and parks booking
Hamper lunch: a more traditional lunch in picnic areas
Bush meal: meal in the bush
- All our group safaris are private; it is not possible to join an already-formed group.
- The price starts from $1.800 per person. The larger the group, the lower the cost of the safari.
- The tour lasts 7 days and 6 nights
- Destinations: Arusha, Mkomazi, Magoroto
- Language guide: Italian and English
Included in safaris
- Transfer from/to airports
- Professional guides in different languages
- Entrance fees in parks and reserves
- Accomodations in full board
- Safaris on 4X4 vehicles with pop-up roof and exclusive use
- Water during safaris
- Flying Doctors cover
NOT included in safaris
- International flights
- Entry visas
- Compulsory private insurance
- Optional activities and excursions, personal expenses such as drinks in lodges and tented camps, telephone costs, purchases, tips
Kifaru Safari in Tanzania
Meet your guide at Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA) and transfer to Arusha. Dinner and overnight in the city.
The guides are very welcoming, as are all the staff of the hotels and lodges. The guest is truly welcome.
Visit to Arusha National Park and photo safari. Dinner and overnight in town.
Departure for Mkomazi National Park. Photographic safari. Dinner and overnight in the park.
Photo safari and visit to the lycaon and rhinoceros sanctuaries. Dinner and overnight stay in the park.
Departure for the Magoroto Forest in the Usambara Mountains. Naturalistic activities. Dinner and overnight stay in the forest.
The whole day is dedicated to nature activities and a boat safari on the lake. Dinner and overnight in the forest.
Return to Arusha and transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA) for the return international flight. End of services.
Stories from our travellers
We stayed in beautiful lodges but also in tents in the middle of the Serengeti and took away with us memories that still fill our eyes. What an experience! I would like to go back there now. Thank you Safari Space!
Thank you Mirta for the online assistance, thank you Philip for the beautiful tour, but most of all a big hug to Moody who was our guide (the best guide in the world) and support for any problem
A new company but with a very experienced staff. You can see that the guide puts passion and heart into it, always gives detailed knowledge and has great professionalism.